RICS APC Mentoring Scheme
MWH's Steven Dicks can provide you with all the RICS APC candidate support and guidance you need. Details of the options available including mentoring, training, revision workshops and mock interviews are all below.
Steve is an expert in his professional field Quantity Surveying & Construction and Project Management and has been an active participant in the whole APC process since 1998.
Steve’s ethos in delivering training follows that of Tae Kwon-Do, in which he is a second Dan black belt and qualified instructor, to act with Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control and with an Indomitable Spirit and to do it with a big chunk of fun. This he applies to his art, life and work.
For more information please get in touch with Steven via email email@example.com
BSc, Dip Pro Man, MBA, MAPM, MRICS
• Active and current technical provider of QS and PM services
• 30+years’experience in the Construction Industry
• Professional, enthusiastic, motivational speaker
• Experienced qualified coach and instructor
• Associate tutor with University College of Estate Management (UCEM)
• Extensive international experience
• APC Assessor since 1998
• APC Chair of Assessors since mid-2000’s.
If you have an APC query get in touch...
" What I liked most about the workshop was the focused nature of the topics (and) it made you think outside the box. "
" These (events) are essential; you will struggle to prepare for the (assessment) day and I would recommend it offered to others "